Gimbal sound: is this normal or abnormal?

I have the same sound problem and I just installed mine as well. The sound doesn't seem normal to me. But after setting the vertical to -10 the sound go away. It's just when the gimbal is at vertical 0 degrees it makes that sound. I'd hate to fly and having the limit set to -10.

man yours is basically nonexistant. check what happens with mine I get a terrible screeching noise when I try to point the camera straight.
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=21345

oh maybe the sound was just weird in that video I could barely hear it even with the youtube volume cranked.

QYV said:
oh maybe the sound was just weird in that video I could barely hear it even with the youtube volume cranked.

oh that's not my video. i was just saying your video example matches my situation as well. i decided to exchange the product and hopefully this time there will be no problems. but did you figure out any fix yet?

I just bought second P2 this time with 3D gimbal. Gimbal made no noise until 4 or 5th flight. Now makes the same noise, high pitched wine, and hard to tell which motor even using a stick held with teeth against each motor, maybe all are making noise. I did change gimbal settings in software but wasn't paying enough attention at the time to verify that's when it started. It performs like it should. reset in sw did not help.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik