Reaction score
My gimbal is really shakey ... it is not steady at all ... can someone help me out .... I got new firmware , I recalibrated gimbal , I recalibrated compass and imu....also it keeps blinking "gimbal overload"....any suggestions/

I'm having same problem. Struck a bare twig branch and fell during a building inspection. I think the gimbal gear stripped when it fell. No other damage but camera begins to wiggle all about and goes out of control with a gimbal overload message. Now I'm trying to figure what to do, don't want to replace entire camera if I don't need to. Calibration did not help me.

I'm having same problem. Struck a bare twig branch and fell during a building inspection. I think the gimbal gear stripped when it fell. No other damage but camera begins to wiggle all about and goes out of control with a gimbal overload message. Now I'm trying to figure what to do, don't want to replace entire camera if I don't need to. Calibration did not help me.
Ha

any luck?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj