Gimbal settings - no props in frame

Reaction score
i am not interested in full circle of the tilt...i just want the propelers or arms out of the picture...recently i noticed while taking pictures with default settings, propellers appear in frame...so i made some settings...and realized that
1000 - 0 - -100 is the solution in order to keep the propellers out of the picture...any ideeas?
but how about the pitch? any ideeas on what it does exactly? it's default -20 or plus...can't remember...but 20.
Olso mention that only at picture they appear in frame...at video they are out.

Can't you just adjust the pitch via the app until you can't see the props in the FPV? That way you don't lose the ability to crank it all the way up if you ever really need to.

You can...but you wont realize they are in the way...in video they dony appear...only at pictures. And if you let it at max capabilities...it will try to level and get in the way again...

But max is still useful, I've found, just for spotting and setting up a shot... particularly for stills. Once in rough position, you maneuver until you can frame the shot with the gimbal where you want it. Just note in the app what gimbal setting won't show the rotors (where the green dot is on the scale).

Seems more useful than permanently preventing max in the settings, but maybe you shoot differently than I do.

So go in and change the settings in Assistant and shoot a test until you're happy. That way you know it's right.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic