Gimbal seems slow to level

Reaction score
I noticed today, when turning at higher speeds, my gimbal takes longer than I'd expect to level. I'm not sure if this is normal behavior - I don't typically record when I'm flying around aimlessly, ha.

This clip is from today. Near the 4 and 16 second marks are examples of what I am questioning.

My P4 does the same, if I get impatient and manually level I sometimes have to bring it back to level as it goes pased the other way.

Thanks guys. I thought of tilted horizon problem as when the A/C is stationary (I have seen that) - makes sense that is applicable when moving, didn't realize it was this severe.

Thanks guys. I thought of tilted horizon problem as when the A/C is stationary (I have seen that) - makes sense that is applicable when moving, didn't realize it was this severe.

Just got my 1st phantom 4 and exactly the same thing. Sometimes as your flying you can visibly see the screen move ever so slowly like its drifting. Pain in the bum.

Trying to find a way to customise c1 and c2 to adjust gimbal roll but don't think it's possible.

I wish i had advice that could help that. Seems like it's adjusting to the breeze wen u switch direction quickly. Maybe try slowing down on a direction switch...

It's a nice and clean video tho. What camera setting did u use for this clip??

I'd like to try it your video/camera setting here cuz I'm having trouble finding a good setting like this.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj