Gimbal safety clip

Reaction score
Is there a good and easy to put on gimbal clip to buy ? Also what if any damage would be done if the phantom was switched on with the clip in place..

Is there a good and easy to put on gimbal clip to buy ? Also what if any damage would be done if the phantom was switched on with the clip in place..
no damage-- I still use the one that came with it --- very easy to put on and it will stay if you get it on right. Roll the Phantom over on the right side and you can see the notch on the gimbal mount that the plastic peg slides into.

If you want to order a different one, go to Phantomhelp.com and look under gimbal lock --- there are several listed there.

I have a goprofessional backpack, it has a soft area for the camera/ gimbal, should I still be using a lock?

Stock clip is pretty good I've bought a couple but would say the freebie one that comes with the p3 is hard to beat

Reactions: bobmyers
Stock clip is pretty good I've bought a couple but would say the freebie one that comes with the p3 is hard to beat
Yes, I hated it at first, but after I learned to installed it properly -- it is fast and easy and locks well.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj