Gimbal problem

It needs to be in balance before you even turn on the power. What ever position you put it in with the power turned off, it needs to stay there. Try attaching the actual camera and then balancing the gimbal. Afterwards you might need to do a full calibration of the IMU. Try googling "Goodluckbuy gimbal calibration".

DKDarkness what do you mean put it in balance and how? this is what mine is doing also

djidt said:
DKDarkness what do you mean put it in balance and how? this is what mine is doing also

Member Pull_up (Simon Newton) did a excellent video on balancing the RotorPixel gimbal. Same physics apply.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Lf5fCWH08A[/youtube]

I think our type does not have slots to allow the bracket to slide asking to balance, it has 3 screw holes solid fixed can't be adjusted

djidt said:
I think our type does not have slots to allow the bracket to slide asking to balance, it has 3 screw holes solid fixed can't be adjusted

The physics are the same, not the way to align the center of gravity. Slide the GoPro camera left or right, until the camera is perfectly balanced. If you can not achieve this, consider buying a Zenmuse H3-2D gimbal...

So if I will balance it well, will be allright? Now is much better it's working but sometimes it's a little shaking and tilting on one side.is still problem with balance or just cheap ebay gimbal is a problem? Any ideas?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20