P3 Firmware Gimbal power loss after FW update and no video

Reaction score
So yesterday I upgraded my P3 to 1.4 and did the upgrade to my batteries etc. Really stupid of me and shouldn't have done it.

Now - the gimbal doesn't stay powered on. The gimbal gets it's initial power - it looks in the right direction, no tilt or anything but it doesn't remain powered on. It just powers off. Because of this there is no video on the DJI go app. I can see navigation data, I can see the OSD information but no video. I've tried reinstalling or downgrading the firmware and it simply doesn't install the same firmware again/downgrade as it's current and the same as the existing FW.

Here's a video of the entire issue
no-video.742

Same here with the RC firmware...everything was fine until I updated it.

What happens when you start the unit up? Does your screen go black after you press camera? What update do you have? I have app2.4.0,RC 1.4.30,aircraft 1.4.10
thanks

I just got my PH3 back today from DJI and it works great now and I can take pics & video, they didn't charge me anything. I was going to try that Testflight app with FPV program check it out. I would send your PH 3 into DJI for repairs it only took 2 weeks and now I have it back. Looking forward to flying again.
Happy Thanksgiving
Ross

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1