Gimbal overloaded.

Reaction score
New P4P and after a few flights started getting the gimbal motor overloaded error a d the camera would look down briefly then back up to where i was filming. Any thoughts?

If it's anything like the P4, that does occur on occasion in hard banking turns coupled with reasonably windy conditions. I've also had the limp gimbal faults as well where the gimbal would flop over with the the overload message until I reset the AC/RC and away it would go again. Just updated the DJI app today and took it for a thrash in fairly windy conditions and all was good.

Further to these posts... I have had my P4P for just on a year with trouble free flying/operations. Just today i get a "gimbal motor overloaded" warning/orange band across the top of the screen. This occurred when I was wanting to do some camera setting maintenance on the bird indoors. (non flying obviously) Now the gimbal is limp and when i actually fire the bird up its hanging to the side. Both bird and controller firmware is up to date as well as the DJI app Im using. Cant find any workable solutions on the web - Can anyone help ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers