Gimbal on an FC40

Reaction score
I am looking for a bruchless gimbal to mount on my FC40 but what I worry about is what cables I will need to install it.
If someone knows what I'm looking for pleas help me!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I am looking for a bruchless gimbal to mount on my FC40 but what I worry about is what cables I will need to install it.
If someone knows what I'm looking for pleas help me!

Mounting a brushless gimbal on a FC40 involves doing a lot of homework before even considering what kind of cabling you need.

It's not a mod that I'd recommend you try unless you've had an awful lot of mod experience.

Start by checking out the P1 (and gimbal) threads in rcgroups.com forums, to get a feeling for whats involved.... the early Phantoms can only carry very light gimbals and/or camera's, so your reading needs to keep that in mind.

Last edited:
What can I do to replace the normal camera of my FC40 for a cheap price and not to difficult to instal

What can I do to replace the normal camera of my FC40 for a cheap price and not to difficult to instal

Switching camera's on a gimbal requires a complete mechanical re-balancing of the gimbal.

The process to do this depends on what gimbal your using. Try to find a forum or thread for the gimbal and camera you want to use and begin asking for advice there.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers