Gimbal off-center, need help

Reaction score
My Phantom 4 has crashed
And gimbal off-center to right side about 30 degree

I've changed yaw motor and it's not fix the problem.

How can i fix this?

028ec046f5ada4f989c9454de034ff09.jpg

The approved DJI method is to grip it firmly and twist it the opposite direction to its stop point, then force it a tad beyond. Worked for me. I know, crazy.

yeah, i can tilt gimbal roll with that
but still off center in a yaw
I been staring at picture bit hard from angle but not look bent,almost needs to be unscrewed and repositioned,not been inside might have some sort of locater thats been knocked out in inpact ,mayby,i try find a pic and have a look

I have exact same issue. Had crash, had to replace flex cable, yaw arm, roll arm, and yaw motor. Everything works fine except its turned ~30 degrees to left. Even tried replacing the virbation isolator assembly and it didn't do anything. Calibrated everything and tried the method referenced above (power off and rotate in opposite direction) but doesn't change anything. Have spent hours online trying to find solution but can't figure it out. Will keep on searching. Trying to avoid sending in or dropping $700 to replace gimbal assembly.

My Phantom 4 has crashed
And gimbal off-center to right side about 30 degree

I've changed yaw motor and it's not fix the problem.

How can i fix this?

028ec046f5ada4f989c9454de034ff09.jpg
Just figured out on my bird and got er working. Found another discussion with link to the following:
. You need to swap out your old yaw motor housing with your new motor housing. Worked for me perfectly.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl