Gimbal movement

Reaction score
This is perhaps because I'm brand new, but I assume not.

I got a Phantom 4 today. I have tried to make the camera move to no avail. I've turned the gimbal switch on the remote, I've dragged up and down on the screen, nothing. The camera stays straight forward no matter what.

What am I missing?

"The camera stays straight forward no matter what.

What am I missing?"

1. Have you read the User Manual X 2?
2. Have you warched the tutorals, and video on the DJI site, via DJI app covering unboxing, Pre-Flight , and first flight.
When P4 is connected to RC, and video display running DJI GO APP and P4 is in fligjt at 3ft or above, THEN you can adjust camera TILT by using the thumbwheel on the left side of the controller. If you are still set to default
FIght mode 2, THEN you can pan the camera left by pushing the Left control stick Left, Pan Right by pushing the left control stick Right.

"The camera stays straight forward no matter what.

What am I missing?"

1. Have you read the User Manual X 2?
2. Have you warched the tutorals, and video on the DJI site, via DJI app covering unboxing, Pre-Flight , and first flight.
When P4 is connected to RC, and video display running DJI GO APP and P4 is in fligjt at 3ft or above, THEN you can adjust camera TILT by using the thumbwheel on the left side of the controller. If you are still set to default
FIght mode 2, THEN you can pan the camera left by pushing the Left control stick Left, Pan Right by pushing the left control stick Right.

I can adjust my camera tilt without the bird being in the air.

Thanks for the help. I went back to where I bought it. Turns out it actually was broken and I got a replacement. I knew it shouldn't be that difficult.

[QUOTE="Erick Erickson, post: 828806, member: 64184"? Turns out it actually was broken and I got a replacement. I knew it shouldn't be that difficult.[/QUOTE]

Glad you are OK, Sorry that I may have misunderstood your original issue, and responded with a flippant answer.
It is nice of you to post the resolution, so that someone that reads the thread later will know the result.
SHUAN

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav