Gimbal motor overloaded - Phantom 4Pro

Reaction score
Hello everyone. My Phantom 4P shows the following defect: the gimbal makes sudden movements soon after I turn it on. In DJI Go shows "Gimbal Motor Overloaded" and it just stops doing the crazy moves when I turn off ... I tried to calibrate the gimbal but I was not successful. Everything started suddenly, I had just landed, it was on but with the engines stopped and then the problem started. Has anyone had any similar experience and can you tell me how you solved it?
IMG_2264.jpg

Be sure nothing is preventing the free movement of the gimbal. My P3A does that sometimes. Rebooting the bird solves it.

Reactions: Dejaildo
Hello everyone. My Phantom 4P shows the following defect: the gimbal makes sudden movements soon after I turn it on. In DJI Go shows "Gimbal Motor Overloaded" and it just stops doing the crazy moves when I turn off ... I tried to calibrate the gimbal but I was not successful. Everything started suddenly, I had just landed, it was on but with the engines stopped and then the problem started. Has anyone had any similar experience and can you tell me how you solved it?
View attachment 101299
Did you ever get the issue fixed, I have the same issue, but my entire gimbal does nothing at all

Reactions: Dejaildo
Did you ever get the issue fixed, I have the same issue, but my entire gimbal does nothing at all

Not fixed yet! I bought my Phantom in China but I live in Brazil. In the next month I will go to China by work and I will to solve this with the seller. When this is resolved I will post it here...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20