Gimbal mess after update.

Reaction score
Hallo all

before i went on Holiday i did a checkup true the assistant on the pc. That was some 3 weekse ago.
Now as i did some gps antenna mods yesterday due to bad weather and i had brought a old external antenna with me and solderstation i could amuse myself with some DIY satelite antenna mods that turned out really nice i moved around the bird in the mobilhome by hand that i noticed that the camera keeps level with the left-right angel of the bird and not the ground. The front-back angel awards the ground is fine.
Is there a issue with that latest update ?
I did a test in open air today and issue prevails.
I never crashed the bird so a bend gimbal isn't the case.
It just keep parallel with the birds left-right angel and is a issue when it fights against the wind to stay in position.
I did a search but did't get any results due to manny results.
I don't have a laptop with me, just the tablet.
Has this issue been seen by others ?

Greetings
JP

Never checked anything as far as i can be a 100% sure to state it out koud. I know i do checkups or verifications but the bruin doesn't really. What i do know is you're refference towards the FPV setting, i did make some change there. Going to check it.

Dug out the V+ and it was in FPV mode as i recalled. I know that i did the change the same time as the checkup just before i left home. The effects are clearly state as i read and understood them but didn't recall it yesterday.
Thanks to help my confused brain. Is all ok and working as is supposed to be.
My suspision towards the soft developed because since the upgrade i regularly get a gimbal blocked screen as i never got that before and it mostly goes away rather quick. Sometimes it there and sometimes it doesn't appear during a flight.
But issue solved.
Thanks again.

Greetings
JP

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20