Gimbal Lock For Filters?

Reaction score
33f318ed8af4d88763efa15ee2a40a9f.jpg

Anyone know if anyone out there is planning on offering a gimbal lock to accommodate filters? I feel like this puts unnecessary pressure on the gimbal.
Looks like it pushes it up higher into the main housing.
5902ab1b272b3c5fb792b3f803e81489.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
I wouldn't use the gimbal lock with ND filters personally, I ran into this earlier today, i just put the factory UV filter back on before using the gimbal lock, kind of a pain but better than jacking up your gimbal.

there will be lots of optional accessories available soon enough, until then just put the stock UV filter back on for storage as suggested.

I wouldn't use the gimbal lock with ND filters personally, I ran into this earlier today, i just put the factory UV filter back on before using the gimbal lock, kind of a pain but better than jacking up your gimbal.
That's what I'm doing. I would never leave it like this. It was just for the pic. It's just a small pain having to take them on and off.

This is exactly why I purchased the DJI filters, they are the exact size and weight of the stock uv filter so no issues. I just wished DJI offered more options or even a full kit, I bought mine all individually.

Reactions: Kman
I use the SRP Slip On filter set...I always remove them after my flights. They work great but are a tad on the heavier side.

I've been flying with them since last summer with no issues whatsoever though

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie