Gimbal lever on remote

Reaction score
I ordered a gimbal for my FC40. I also ordered the add on switch for the back of the controller and installed it yesterday. It seemed to go in quite simply, but I am wondering if there is a way to check if I did it correctly and if it is working. I hooked up to the NAZA software, everything looked good, but I did not see anywhere on there that values were changing when I operate the lever. Any ideas?

loganboyd said:
The lever should control the X1 output. You calibrate that separately from the other sticks. Check again in Naza software on the same screen where you calibrate the rest of the transmitter.
+1 possibly* plus:

Do not forget two important things:
1. Indicate within the sw you have the original/basic RC and NOT the upgraded/advanced RC.
2. Do NOT upgrade the gimbal/camera (Zen....) fw within the assistant sw upgrade page.

*note: I am not sure this will also be applicable for the FC40-sw as it is for the vision-sw.

Eureka! In Naza Assist, I went to Basic - RC and did the X1 calibration. It now appears to be working. Now if you know of a way to make that boat from China with the gimbal on go faster let me know! Thanks for the help all!!!

Probably the same boat that my 5.4mm lens replacement for my GoPro Hero 4 is on :)
Glad you got it working. If you don't like the lever or find that it's too small of a motion to go from pointing straight ahead to pointing down, you can add a POTs knob on it. Very easy to do and will act the same way as a nicer transmitter with a builtin knob would.
http://skypixel.org/post/59236103638

Reactions: OEKA
Thanks IIVII. Have already recieved the potentiometer, and the knobs will be here in a couple of days. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers