Gimbal leaning into the turns. Normal?

Reaction score
Like the topic says. Is it normal for the gimbal to kind of lean into the turns? I just happen to glance down at my screen while making some tight turns and noticed the image tilting into the turns the bird was making. It levels back out once i stop making turns. I calibrated and its otherwise functioning as it should. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

if u are on fpv mode is normal

Ok that's what I was thinking but I didn't trust my memory enough to convince myself. Thanks.

Double-check that you have "Follow" selected in the following section of DJI GO:

DJI-GO-Gimbal-Mode.png

Yeah I didn't lol. I wish settings could be adjusted and saved without having to be connected to the bird. A profile saving feature in the GO app would be nice.

Reactions: sonof40
A profile would be a nice option. We then wouldn't have to reset all of the settings after installing new firmware.

Reactions: CFoxtrot
I agree. Be nice to have different profiles for different types of conditions,situations etc. seems simple enough to include imo

Reactions: CFoxtrot
Resetting the Go app parameters is a simple chore, and takes less than the brief time, to drink a hot cup of java. ;-)

I enjoy checking my app, seeing if I might want to change something, like the camera settings, or the chosen screen grid. Ha

RedHotPoker

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj