Gimbal just went crazy???

Reaction score
so just updated brand new battery all went great. Turned it off put battery away. Wanted to check something with another battery so inserted it turned on the phantom and the gimbal went all physco on me up down smacking itself as hard as it could.

Turned it off and back on and was fine again.
Tried all 3 batteries a couple of times and all was fine again???

Do I worry or do I just put this down to one of those weird things that can happen

I've experienced anomalies a couple of times where a reboot fixed things, not this exact issue you had, but others.

That's kind of what I wanted to hear lol. Just took it for a test in the from garden and it seems ok.

Now the only Other issue I'm not 100% about is the pahntom doesn't seem to be holding its spot and height as well as it was and I'm not sure how to test or what to check. There is some wind out here right now so maybe it's that?

Wow, crazy things happen with these units! My gimbal has gone crazy twice while on long waypoint Litchi missions. The video link just showed what looked like the Phantom 4 flipping sideways and immediately back upright. The video file contained the same information so it was not in the RF link. I noticed no damage and so far it only did it twice. Hopefully someone else can compare stories with you. Good luck.
Jim
WA5TEF

Reactions: Dazzauk

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj