gimbal issue and pitch lever on back of transmitter

Reaction score
just put together my phantom 2 and gimbal h3-2d.
the pitch lever appears to work but it ONLY points the gimbal either level or face down, i cant control the in between..
im trying to explain this as best i can, so when i slightly move the gimbal pitch lever it will quickly move the gopro to the face down position, once i move the lever back it quickly goes back to the level facing forward position.
i thought maybe i cant control the exact angle but after looking at other videos i see the lever actually is supposed to controlt he angle not just facing forward or facing down..

i checked my phantom 2 assistant software and the gimbal switch is on, and currently all settings are the default..

anyone see this problem or is this new phantom 2 with h3-2d only able to face forward or down?!?!? im lost..

i tried changing settings around but i dont see any change, and yes i hit the "enter" button to write the data to the phantom, i even powercycled the phantom and verified the changes took place but i dont see any difference in the gibal movement when i mess with the lever on the back of the transmitter still just moves either forward or facing down,

please shed some light before i go insane haha

SOLVED: gimbal issue and pitch lever on back of transmitter

figured it out!! had to calibrate the X1
haha dang it cant believe it was that easy..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers