GIMBAL HELP

Reaction score
Good Morning / Good Afternoon

So I recently installed the CNC GIMBAL to my Phantom 1. I have followed all the instruction on the install. I also have installed a pitch switch to the back of my remote. I went onto the Nazda software and Calibrated both the Pitch and checked box for Gimbal. Now here is where I am having issue. My gimbal slightly vibrates...... not sure why and my Pitch switch will not activate on my Gimbal. I had four wires that came with this Gimbal I installed the Red & Black to the Red & Gray, The extra power wires that Gimbal had left inside the Copter. I ran the Yellow to the F1 and the Green also.

My Gimbal will power up and stay straight without an issue, but like i said Vibrate and No Pitch Control. I have looked for tons of video and cannot seem to figure this issue out or even if I messed up on the wiring.

These are the instruction I followed : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iT2WRpTMa8

Friends any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Also if I posted this in the wrong area please accept my apologies and place it in the appropriate area.

Thank You

Currently this is the gimbal i have installed :

Brushless Camera Mount Gimbal Kit + Motor Controller DJI GOPRO HD Hero 2 3 3+

Bought here:Brushless Camera Mount Gimbal Kit Motor Controller DJI GoPro HD Hero 2 3 3 | eBay

Ok thanks i been jumping for forums to forums trying to find help. some DJI fourms don't ever answer back lol :roll:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers