Gimbal Help Please!

Reaction score
I installed an Itelite antennae mod today on my P2V+ V3. Everything seemed to go smoothly. When I went for a test flight I was pleasantly surprised to see 2200ft where in the past I would lose signal around 1000ft.

But I have no control over the movement of the camera. I am able to take pictures and video but I'm not able to control up/down. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Try calibrating your remote controller in DJI Vision.

Last edited:
Thanks but the DJI Go is not supported by the P2V+. I'm going to try rebounding but I don't think that is going to help.[/QUOTE. Open the transmitter sounds like something loose..or if your using the tilt lever it's not making contact to theboard

I installed an Itelite antennae mod today on my P2V+ V3. Everything seemed to go smoothly. When I went for a test flight I was pleasantly surprised to see 2200ft where in the past I would lose signal around 1000ft.

But I have no control over the movement of the camera. I am able to take pictures and video but I'm not able to control up/down. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance.
Sounds like the tilt lever is not contacting the board in the transmitter,or some wire is loose

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic