Gimbal has no tension, camera loose

Reaction score
The gimbal is totaly loose when the P4P is off, I have understood that is in order.

When I turn on the drone the gimbal turn the camera the horisontalt way to look forward but the camera still is loose in the up-down way. The first 3-4 Times i flyed it worked perfect in both ways but then by no reson at al it kept beeing loose up-down so the camera always looks down in the grund.

I have done several gimbal calibrations with the AC both standing normal and when is is front down.

Do I need a new gimbal? Or is there any other way to fix so the motor that turn the camera up-down will start doing its job again?

Reactions: Ripper7620
Tanks it's a plesure to be here :)

Hope it's possible to understand my english, tell me if it is not and I will ask wife for help...

Did the factory reset but the camera is stil aimed down by its own weight. Updated to latest version but no change occured.

Should I also update the control unit? Did't find how to do that in either the assistant on the computer or the app in the Ipad.

Still Wonder if i do need a new gimbal motor, if its possible to fix the old one or if it is a software problem?

Hi!
I need more help, shall I upload i mp4 how it behaves? Is my english ok?

Yes please show us what it does with a video. Your English is fine. It could very well be that the gimbal is damaged.

Sounds like a mechanical issue with the gimbal, if you are not getting gimbal errors on the remote. You did remove all the packing around the gimbal? There used to be a notorious piece of shipping foam that caused similar errors.

I bought one doing the same thing I replaced the ribbon cable and it now works fine. The P4P requires a double cable in some parts so make sure it is not for a P4. Amazon has them it just takes a long time to come. Have fun!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl