Gimbal gyroscope error

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Anyone have some iformation about this problem? How to fix it?

Hi, need help.

My camera gimbal started to not work in middle of my flight. Strange... 5 min ago I had little crash when landing (but not to hard). And after that it was working.
First gimbal was moving like crazy and didn't start self checking. On dji go app it was showing me "gimbal is overloaded". Then it was showing me pitch and roll errors. But I was able to control gimbal with rc. Now, as you can see, gimbal is not moving at all. And showing "gyroscope error".

P.s. I had crash in clean river water 3 weeks ago. Can it be that it's started not work because of corrosion? Because I cleaned whit spirit and corrosionx microschemes inside drone, but didn't cleaned gimbal microschemes.. Anyway it was working after crash into the water.

Anyone have simular problem? Any idea what is wrong whit it and what I should fix?

Thanks

Update:
Today dji go app showing pintch error, roll error, gyroscope error

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    691 KB · Views: 1,117
Hardware malfunction. You probably bashed the internals in one of your crashes.

Reactions: ICepulis
Yeah...electronics are sensitive things. Yet are very robust at the same time. It only takes the right hit in the righ place to mess your day up.

Hi. No, I don't use drone now, that's why. Did your drone has any contact whit water? My version is that maybe corrosion did her work on some microshemes, just because my drone was under the water.

No... I was just flying, no water contact or any crash, I was flying and gimbal suddenly strats to move in any direction,I was thinking that it falling down, but the drone was on the same plase, unmidiarly land and restart and then this bug came on... I dont know what to do... sorry for my bad english

I will try to replace the ribbon cable, I dont know what to do... I hope that this is the problem

El problema del drone del video es debido al cable flex. Hay que cambiarlo. Al cambiarlo hay que fijarse en el número escrito en el cable flex. El nuevo cable flex tiene que ser uno compatible con el original que traía el drone de fábrica.

Soy mauriciocruzdrones.com
Saludos cordiales.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic