Gimbal gyroscope error

Reaction score
I have been using my p3s for sometimes now with no problem. I started it a couple of days ago only to find out the the camera is spinning out of control. I thought it's because of over usage of it, I left it for like 3 days and restarted it. I found out that the camera is not moving at all. I ordered new motors and flex thinking it is the problem only to find out that it change nothing. Any body with suggestions on how to repair it and the possible cause.

The yaw arm has to be lined up correctly or things will go crazy. There are You Tube videos on that. I heard someone taking about a motor shaft being 180 out will cause it trying to correct itself. (?) The yaw motor not being level causes the camera to be crooked. Nothing helped me. I bought a new gimbal. LOL

The yaw arm has to be lined up correctly or things will go crazy. There are You Tube videos on that. I heard someone taking about a motor shaft being 180 out will cause it trying to correct itself. (?) The yaw motor not being level causes the camera to be crooked. Nothing helped me. I bought a new gimbal. LOL
Is it only the gimbal or the gimbal with the camera. which one would be better?

Check the 8 lead ribbon cable going from the gimbal to the drone. 4 leads have 12 volts and the other 4 have nothing. If they have power, it is not the drone. Once the gimbal has its power, it is up to the gimbal to function right. The black and grey cables are a coaxial cable that runs into the drone body. They have round anntanas on the ends that are mounted to each side of the battery housing. It has no connection to the drone, other then a place to mount to. They give the data to the mobile. You can fly the drone without the data feed. If you know the motors and the yaw set screw are right, the ribbon cable is good. I would then think it would be the gimbal board on top. Just my 2 cents worth.

Thread title = gimble gyroscope error. Was that error reported in the app or did you assume it? If that is the error you wasted your money on gimble ribbon and Motors. You have a gimble mainboard issue.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20