Gimbal goes limp now in flight after minor crash

Reaction score
So had a minor crash on my phantom 2 with my gopro from about 8 feet and it didn't really crash it dropped down and then bounced off the landing gear and flipped over. So now when I fly my gimbal works at start up but my tilt adjustment is off. It use to point straight ahead and to straight down now Its down about 15 degrees and when I go straight down its looking backwards a little bit but when in flying the gimbal goes limp in the air and takes forever to reset. Any ideas why it how to fix it? It stabilizes at first start up

Have you done a gimbal/X1 calibration since the crash?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Are u talking about the calibration on the Dji assistant on the computer? Yes I have done that one and it tilts fine but it just doesn't stabilize in the air like its suppose to

I would first check RC Assistant and check the X1 calibration and make sure it is showing full range. Then check P2 Assistant and calibrate X1. Last go to Advanced, Gimbal, check or adjust limits and make sure FVP is un-checked. I think this is only available with V3 P2 Assistant. If that doesn't help you may have a gimped gimbal.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj