Gimbal for Phantom 2 Vision

Reaction score
Hello Guys,

I have a Phantom Vision 2 and am looking to buy accessories with gimbal to become more professional filming.
I need your help to inform me what will be best buy.

The H3-3D for Go Pro, you can use the application to control the camera DJI?
I need to modify my 2 Vision Phantom to install some Gimbal, but wanted to use the program DJI, to be able to move the camera, take pictures and start and stop the video whenever I want.

I'm from Brazil and I'm going to the U.S. in the coming months to make the purchase of accessories.

Thank you!

So there is some dispute as to whether the Vision can accept a Zenmuse gimbal.

This thread discusses installing one... by switching out the tx and vx boards to swap the frequencies:

viewtopic.php?t=21806

And then this thread seems to imply that you can install directly if you have the right main board in your Phantom:
viewtopic.php?t=21767

So hard to say if you'd have any luck getting it to work. And with the price of the H3-2Ds what it is, I wouldn't be willing to roll the dice on that one.

But the good news is there are a few other options for gimbals for the Vision. Have a search in this forum for RotorPixel, MotorPixie, Goodluckbuy, Taco Supreme... and a few others I can't remember off the top of my head. All are less expensive than the Zenmuses (Zenmusi??), and most are plug-and-play (to varying degrees) for the P2V.

Zenmusi?? :lol:

Im happy with my taco gimbal. Are there any stores that sell any vision gimbals over the counter? The most popular ones have to be ordered online from either Canada (Rotorpixel), The Netherlands (Dronexpert), China (Goodluckbuy and Taco)
I'd stay away from the Zenmeuse as its a big risk and expense if it cant be used.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj