Gimbal Disconnect / Card Failure -> But not really

Reaction score
I've searched as much as I can and I can't find anything like this problem.

I've replicated it on the ground and in the air. I've also done a Remote Re-Link, IMU and Gimbal Calibrations. Checked all connections, reformatted the card. updated all the firmware.

Now that that's out of the way here's the problem: When taking successive photos the controller throws a "gimbal disconnected error" and all the camera details go "N/A". The funny thing is the gimbal doesn't go limp and I still have control over tilt. All I have to do to get it back it just pop out the card and put it back in...

The odd thing too. (I hope I'm answering my own question here) I'm only having problems with a PNY VHS-I 64GB XC Class 10 Card. I have a slower 32GB card that doesn't have that problem.

It sounds to me as though you have answered your own question, as you decried that the problem is related to one SD card.
Have you tried formatting the PNY SD card in the Phantom?

It sounds to me as though you have answered your own question, as you decried that the problem is related to one SD card.
Have you tried formatting the PNY SD card in the Phantom?

I did, both in the phantom and in the computer. the odd part is that it only fails when taking photos such as in a mapping opperation

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.