Gimbal dead after latest firmware update

Reaction score
Anyone know what might be causing this issue? I updated all of my software, installed all of the latest updates. Upon installing the latest Zen IMU 1.0.0.6 update and power cycling, the gimbal is just limp and keeps making a buzz buzz sound. There is no documentation that I can find that describes any gimbal warning/error sounds.

Here is a video of what it sounds like.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESFQnG5q970

I reached out to DJI support on the 29th but I have not heard anything from them yet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Have you tried to re-flash the firmware for the gimbal? Worth a try.

Have you tried the newest Assistant software 3.6 from today to fix it?
New DJI prayer: Dear God DJI, please give us our daily Assistant update :D

Regards, Gerd

Damon said:
Have you tried to re-flash the firmware for the gimbal? Worth a try.

I have. I ran through all of the firmware updates again just to make sure. Still the same.

GerdS said:
Have you tried the newest Assistant software 3.6 from today to fix it?
New DJI prayer: Dear God DJI, please give us our daily Assistant update :D

Regards, Gerd

I did try again today with the latest assistant software and it is still doing the same thing. There is also an LED flashing on the gimbal board (Not the one on the front but inside the case). I am not sure if it normally did that or not.

My Zenmuse lost video (on FPV) and the gimbal was tilted. The day after I found an other update for the Zenmuse, I used that one and got my video back, but now the gimbal are tilted even more and nothing happens when I use the tilt on the remote. I didn´t update anything else.

ExtraKim said:
My Zenmuse lost video (on FPV) and the gimbal was tilted. The day after I found an other update for the Zenmuse, I used that one and got my video back, but now the gimbal are tilted even more and nothing happens when I use the tilt on the remote. I didn´t update anything else.
Have you performed an advanced full IMU calibration of the Phantom on a very level surface?

I'm assuming your stating "tilted" is to the side? If just up and down you should calibrate the RC especially the X1 lever and then push its figure to the Phantom in the Phantom Assistant software.

Hope this helps.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik