Gimbal configuration Modes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have just calibrated the IMU. Then I did the same for the Gimbal. Did not think either needed it but did it just to be on the safe side as it were.

Whilst calibrating the Gimbal I noticed there were 3 configuration settings marked 1,2,3. So I have tried to look them up but all I can find at the moment are FPV - FOLLOW -APTI? not too sure if that last one is right.

Mine currently has configuration 3 highlighted so I assume that is the default?

So have they simply renamed the above to 1,2,3? or is there more to it than that? Can someone clarify what each does?

Thanks in advance. :)

I have just calibrated the IMU. Then I did the same for the Gibal. Did not think either needed it but did it just to be on the safe side as it were.

Whilst calibrating the Gimbal I noticed there were 3 configuration settings marked 1,2,3. So I have tried to look them up but all I can find at the moment are FPV - FOLLOW -APTI? not too sure if that last one is right.

Mine currently has configuration 3 highlighted so I assume that is the default?

So have they simply renamed the above to 1,2,3? or is there more to it than that? Can someone clarify what each does?

Thanks in advance. :)
FPV mode locks the gimbal so it doesn't compensate for the pitch/roll of the bird. Follow is the opposite. I have no idea what the 3rd one is since I haven't looked at Gimbal settings since about 5 updates ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31