Gimbal cannot receive MC data.

Reaction score
I know, my English is very bad, please be patient...

When I opened the box for the first time and "power on" the devices, the situation was:
1. DJI GO skip the activation and follow to menu "camera".
2. In "about" in app was: App -2.8.0. ; Version - empty, no values. ; remote controller - 1.5.80; flight comtroller SN -empty, no values.
3. Gimbal cannot receive MC data.
4. Phantom 4 link RC, and let me move the camera up and down. The image on the tablet was present.
5. But, the engine did not start!

When APP offered to update the firmware, I did so. Firmware RC updated to 1.6.0 Link RC lost. I tried to update the firmware Phantom 4 by Assistant. You can see the photo. The current version v01.00.028- Which means "minus" at the end of the firmware current version? Attempts to install firmware v01.00.028 and v01.01.0301 was failed. I tried to do this many times. I did the full format SD. I tried using different usb cables. App DJI GO did not allow me to make the update drone, because it just does not see it.
It's the only thing I can do, and update and downgrade the RC firmware. but this does not change anything. The engine did not start in any version of the firmware. "Link" means that the green light RC and green light dron in 1.5.80 version only. I can move the camera up and down, nothing more... The app does not see a drone, does not see the version of its firmware.
I can not change the firmware version of phantom, not up not down, not at all! Not by PC, not in the app. If the assistant sees drone firmware but can not change anything, the application does not see it at all.
I need help!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers