Gimbal Calibration in the Phantom Assistant

Reaction score
I can't test this because my GPS tracker is blocking the rear of the USB port for the camera.
I noticed this when i forgot to turn on my phantom whilst plugged to the PC.
It seems to only appear when the phantom isn't on whilst plugged in.

Gimbal.jpg

Does the USB on the camera allow you to calibrate it?
Does this help the crazy gimbals re-calibrate? (i hope so as there are 2 on the forum with this issue).
Does the gain increase the tilt speed?

Mako79 said:
I can't test this because my GPS tracker is blocking the rear of the USB port for the camera.

Gimbal.jpg

Does this help the crazy gimbals re-calibrate? (i hope so as there are 2 on the forum with this issue).

How did you get that screen? I have Assistant 3.0 and I don't have the gimbal calibration screen. Help?

yawnalot29 said:
Mako79 said:

Gimbal.jpg

How did you get that screen? I have Assistant 3.0 and I don't have the gimbal calibration screen. Help?

mine is assistant 3.0 as well.
Just start the assistant WITHOUT the phantom plugged in.

Click advance > Gimbal.
Can you test for me the questions I asked above as I have GPS tracker that I CBF removing.
Thanks a heap.

Mako79 said:

Thanks! I found it.

Ok, Plug the USB into the camera USB port. Power on my setup. Nothing shows on the Assistant (the bottom left lights does not turn on). Seems no effect (move stick and RC tab show no respond)

Unplug from camera USB and plug into P2V+ USB (leaving everything else intact), the gimbal tab goes away and everything went back to what I had before.

Shut everything down.
Start Assistant. Open GImbal tab.
Plug USB into P2V+
Power on controller, Wifi, then P2V+.

Same result. Gimbal tab goes away.

Start Assistant, land on Gimbal tab.
Plug USB into Camera USB
Power on RC, Wifi, then craft.

Nothing on Assistant. No reaction. The slides on Gimbal Config moves, but seems to have no effect.

I'm pretty sure that screen applies to the gopro. Once you go live the screen adjust to your configuration.

happens on phantom for mac too, and agree about the gopro ... if you look carefully the picture, you will see that is the H3-3D for gopro

2a0nrx0.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik