Gimbal cable...any hope?

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1445819528.966129.jpg

My friend Jammed into hard, After replacing the more frail ribbon cable, so I fixed one thing just to run into another issue, I have the part 42 cable coming tomorrow in the mail, but I can't find anything online instructing how to replace the cable without removing the shell. Is there a way? I do not want to remove the shell

My friend Jammed into hard, After replacing the more frail ribbon cable, so I fixed one thing just to run into another issue, I have the part 42 cable coming tomorrow in the mail, but I can't find anything online instructing how to replace the cable without removing the shell. Is there a way? I do not want to remove the shell

I'd like to know the answer to that question as well.

But in looking at it, you might have the option to not need to open the aircraft. It could be possible if you take the bracket off it will provide better or enough access to switch out the cable? I just replace the ribbon flat cable as well and only found helpful info from youtube videos.

Oh I definitely took that off already assuming ready access would be available to the corresponding connector, it doesn't appear so though

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.