Gimbal block

Reaction score
I know there are a number of threads on accessories, but I need your help. I am looking for a gimbal block the goes on easily and doesn't make me think I am going to break the gimbal. I bought the white 2 pack from polar pro, but I don't like the way I have to hold the camera so tight to put it on. Anyone know of one that goes on easy without feeling like you must manipulate it too much? I appreciate your help.

I have the one Sinisalo recommended and I can't say it is any easier to attach. I still have to hold the camera and push the cover on.

I use the polar pro that slides over their ND filter(after removing stock camera lens)
DJI Phantom 3 Lens Cover/Gimbal Lock

I didn't by it here but looks the same, mine makes contact over the lens, on the top edge of camera mount and on the pitch arm for the camera. I like it and it is easy on/off.

I use the polar pro that slides over their ND filter(after removing stock camera lens)
DJI Phantom 3 Lens Cover/Gimbal Lock

I didn't by it here but looks the same, mine makes contact over the lens, on the top edge of camera mount and on the pitch arm for the camera. I like it and it is easy on/off.
I also have the polar pro camera holder and I like it but you have to use pressure in the right place when clipping it to the gimbal arm. I don't like that there is a lot of play around the camera lense but I guess that would allow it to accommodate more lense filters. I have not tried to see if the rainbowers filter will fit in that clamp yet because I will most likely be putting the rainbowers filters all the way away every time I use them.

I have the one Sinisalo recommended and I can't say it is any easier to attach. I still have to hold the camera and push the cover on.
I seriously doubt you have the one I linked to, it is made a bigger diameter on purpose around the camera lense so the Polar Pro and Rainbowers filters will fit. All you have to do to put it on is hold the back side of the gimbal plate with one finger while you press the other side onto the front of the gimbal top plate.

This is the first one I ever bought, I really like how easy it is to put on and take off but I stopped using it because it would require me to cut my Dronecrates backpack foam just a little. It does not fit over polar pro filters but is very well made and easy to take on and off.

Amazon.com: "SUMOMOTO" Gimbal Clamp Stabilizer Protector for DJI Phantom 3 Pro&Adv Camera Lens Cover 3D Printed 1pc White: Toys & Games

I like that one, sadly it is not available on amazon now. Real nice, dang.

You can find them on Banggood, gearbest, eBay, or even find the 3-d printer file on thingverse

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4