Gimbal and picture transmission problems

Reaction score
On my P4P, Following "inconsistent firmware found" messages it took 3 attempts to update it, but after the first attempt upon energizing the drone, the gimbal hummed and vibrated as if it were fighting against itself to move, there was no pic transmission and it cycled between "aircraft disconnected" and "ready to go".
Is there a reset process I can do to back out of whatever happened?

On my P4P, Following "inconsistent firmware found" messages it took 3 attempts to update it, but after the first attempt upon energizing the drone, the gimbal hummed and vibrated as if it were fighting against itself to move, there was no pic transmission and it cycled between "aircraft disconnected" and "ready to go".
Is there a reset process I can do to back out of whatever happened?

Its likely that you need to update RC. Did you recently update the aircraft? After starting everything up, check the versions in the aircraft status.

After reading again, your last question, I don't think you can downgrade any longer.

Thanks. Seems like it started when it got part way thru an update but then went out to lunch. On the 3rd power-up it said update complete, but I've got this issue-I'm afraid the gimbal will burn up.
I'm new to this...RC?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik