Gimbal and camera proble

Reaction score
After a crash I had to replace the gimbal. I purchased a new complete unit with camera. I can see the image when I use my Iphone and my Amazon Fire HD. But I can not do the following
  1. Tilt the camera up or down
  2. Can not take a picture or video
  3. When I go to format the micro card it times out.
Any thoughts on what might be the problem?

I thank evryone in advance!

Until someone with more knowledge comes along I would try checking the ribbon cables to be fully seated and a different memory card .

You have to relink the transmitter to the aircraft.
I tried that today no luck.

Since the camera and gimbal is new is it possible that it has the wrong firmware in it? DJI go app says it has the latest firmware.

I tried that today no luck.

Since the camera and gimbal is new is it possible that it has the wrong firmware in it? DJI go app says it has the latest firmware.
Yes, Down load the bin file from the dji website and put it in the root directory of your sd card. Put it in your camera and turn the drone on. It will read the file and update if needed. The led on the front of the camera will blink green and red if it is loading firmware. When its done it will be solid green and remain that way until you restart the aircraft.

Yes, Down load the bin file from the dji website and put it in the root directory of your sd card. Put it in your camera and turn the drone on. It will read the file and update if needed. The led on the front of the camera will blink green and red if it is loading firmware. When its done it will be solid green and remain that way until you restart the aircraft.
Thank You I will give that a shot

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj