Gimbal adjustment

Reaction score
Hi
I need to adjust gimbal (see picture) but can't find where to adjust yaw in DJI go, some one who can tell me?

Attachments

• IMG_2068.JPG
    IMG_2068.JPG
    171.9 KB · Views: 469
Last edited:
search on google and find this video it may help you........DJI Phantom 3 - gimbal repair by Bock Hobby part 2

Sorry, no ... it was not a sophisticated fix.

I used a flexible piece of plastic sheet, like a hotel key card, the credit card was too thick and too stiff. I cut the squarish notch in the plastic, the width was just enough to fit the yaw shaft's notch/flat area.
The plastic is used to keep the shaft from moving while you try to rotate the arm to correct the error by fastening it in a bit off position, and screwing the retaining screw at the same time.

I am pretty sure there is another way but it would involve recalibrating or replacing the servo that controls the yaw movement ... a trip back to the factory most likely.

Hello guys my camera is sable when copter is not flying but when i fly my copter this kind of shaking is there ..... Which arm needs to be calibrated ??? reply to my query...for instant messaging please whatsapp me :- +919998883926 thank you

There is a way... Except the go app adjusts it itself! When you start it you'll see the camera slowly centering itself.

Otherwise my guess is the gimbal is bent ever so slightly?

Also, on the Yaw arm there is a set screw that goes into the top! If you loosen it, I believe you can move the arm a little and then lock it back down!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi
I need to adjust gimbal (see picture) but can't find where to adjust yaw in DJI go, some one who can tell me?

Maybe try these in the DJI GO app?
3439fc28b6a5283ef4e7d6824f3a9e44.jpg
gimbal roll adjust

b39423d12818ed1bc68b2cc9f5dc6f07.jpg

Gimbal Calibrate?

Several show footage from the onboard GoPro camera.

[youtube]
[/youtube]

[youtube]
[/youtube]

[youtube]
[/youtube]

[youtube]
[/youtube]

[youtube]
[/youtube]

[youtube]DJI Phantom con GoPro HERO3 en CU[/youtube]
Which arm you are talking about ....the arm that is connected to the main board where we insert the micro sd card ?? ... I have changed the ribbon cable and the Yaw arm too....the arm is printed by tonny bock purchased from eBay

Which arm you are talking about ....the arm that is connected to the main board where we insert the micro sd card ?? ... I have changed the ribbon cable and the Yaw arm too....the arm is printed by tonny bock purchased from eBay
The 3D arm is probably the issue they are far from perfect in my opinion

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4