GF made me a custom vinyl to spruce up my controller antenna. Check it out.

Reaction score
So my GF is pretty crafty and she has this computerized cutting machine for vinyl and paper. I asked her to make me something to have my DBS mods Itelite patch panel look a bit cooler. Told her I wanted a top down phantom symbol with a DJI logo in the center. This is what she gave me:

KnITdLN.jpg

VFj3Jvv.jpg

I think it came out pretty awesome. Those are all little cut individual pieces that had to be hand picked out to remove the unneeded bits, then you use painters tape to transfer over the rest. I love the B & W contrast.

Maybe if you guys ask nice she will take requests. :D

Looks very nice. She even has the props oriented correctly. She must be in love.

Can she make it blue or red or whatever to match the other decals? Can she adjust the size? I'm just curious, not really asking... ;)

Reactions: NormanNormal
Looks very nice. She even has the props oriented correctly. She must be in love.

Can she make it blue or red or whatever to match the other decals? Can she adjust the size? I'm just curious, not really asking... ;)

Thanks Mark. Yes I watched her do it she can adjust the size to fit anything up to 24" I think. I think it can be done any in color vinyl, I wanted black for the best contrast. The machine is really cool it's like a CNC machine but for paper. :D

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Very nice...

Anyone who wants one at no charge send me a PM. They are quick and easy to cut with the machine and I have a leftover roll of vinyl. Won't be any trouble to put it in an envelope and drop it in the mail. Only while supplies last (until my roll runs out). :D

Last edited:
Anyone who wants one at no charge send me a PM. They are quick and easy to cut with the machine and I have a leftover roll of vinyl. Won't be any trouble to put it in an envelope and drop it in the mail. Only while supplies last (until my roll runs out). :D
I would like one. Sent you a message with my address.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: NormanNormal
What? No Green? Looks awesome!
Where a outs in Michigan? Brighton here.

Lol, no green. [emoji17]. If I could get my hands on some green DJI stripes/logo for my P3 I would definitely put them on! Lol

Grew up in Jackson, live in Kzoo now. Several of my old college buddies live in Brighton. They like it there

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: launchpad26
Id love a white cut out of the DJI one in the first post..

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1