Getting tree friendly

Reaction score
Hi guys and girls,

I got a bit friendly with a tree yesterday. I was flying in sports mode and went to change to P mode but accidentally flicked it into atti mode.. Luckily there's only minor damage. As you can see by attached photos, I've lost one of the clear plastic bits that sits on the outer side of where the motor is, I've also lost the plastic cover plate on the landing gear and scuffed the upper section of the case. My question is, are these parts sold individually or should I just buy new landing gear, new case/shell etc.
I'm thinking some stickers for the shell but obviously want to get the minor parts replaced as well to get it looking brand new again. Any feedback is appreciated.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 337
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 375
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 341
The covers on the inside of the landing gear are not sold separately. They come packed with the landing gear. You can buy a new set of landing gear here on Amazon.

I sometimes find the clear plugs at the end of the arms on eBay. I don't see any right now though. Maybe check with some shops that repair Phantoms and see if they have any spares laying around.

Reactions: J.MorgZ83

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj