Getting to know folks in phantom forums

Reaction score
hey guys I have a special soft spot for all the PHANTOM line of aircraft. but just asking quickly here...do you find the latest spark and mavic mini powerful and transportable enough that moving forward and leaving phantoms behind is inevitable ?

hey guys I have a special soft spot for all the PHANTOM line of aircraft. but just asking quickly here...do you find the latest spark and mavic mini powerful and transportable enough that moving forward and leaving phantoms behind is inevitable ?
This is me, personally Love my Phantom (Not by far the latest) and have two F450 and F550 fantastic to fly, I will not go down the Spark or the Mavic, in my humble opinion to unstable in windy conditions

Never had the little spark thing, so no answer there. The mini 1 was certainly not a keeper for me. The fly app just doesn’t cut it.
Phantom line favorite is the P4P in white and black.

Reactions: CKUK
I purchased I phantom 4plus with screen back in the sixth month of this year. I have had no incidents with this drone and controller except for when I downloaded a firmware.I sent back to DJI San Juan it came back I had control of the drone .It he is my my first drone,
and I am very pleased with it.

Granted, I like the portability/transportability of the 'foldng' ones, but I just got my P3S recently and I'm still getting to know 'her' (nicknamed "Big Un", based on its size compared to the 'toy' drones I've had), so I'll reserve judgement for now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav