Getting the hay in

Reaction score
Hello!

My brother recently took over operations of my parents farm. And with that comes some tractor driving and getting the last hay in before autumn comes.

I'm still very new to flying the phantom (or fly anything for that matter).
And while flying around and learning how the quad behaves is fun, the real challenge comes with making something that is also pleasant to look at and has some kind of flow. The 15-20 minutes flight time is still the factor that limits me most - and of course that I'm a rookie pilot ;)

Looking forward to your comments.

https://vimeo.com/107528276

Cheers

PS: Even though I manually select the White Balance in the settings it seems to be shifting in the middle of videos. Has anyone a fix for this?

That was nice....brings back memories....

Cool video.

Simple, interesting first video. Good job.
As for gathering the hay, I would just use a giant vacuum cleaner machine, suck up the hay and load it onto a wagon, or right into a bailer.

haha..steep is relative. The field in the video is actually one of the "flatter" ones ;)
Most of the fields are off-limits for the tractor, but that's a project I will film next year.

You videos seem super stable compared to what I'm getting. Do you do any extra stabilising in post?

Alright! I'm still learning to fly properly and your videos on youtube are super still - even longer flights. What mode do you fly in?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic