Getting no attitude data. Help ?

Reaction score
After getting my drone painted and set up with new shell. I'm getting error. No attitude data. Any help please.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

that's not good

Is IMU calibration still working?

Yes. It says imu is normal. Was near a bridge and lots of metal. Could not calibrate compass.

Will try it again from home I guess. Also says firmware update needed.

Tony, the only time I ever read about that error an IMU calibration took care f it. I think it is a timeout error. Make sure it is cold when you calibrate it. Hopefully somebody with more knowledge can chime in. But I think it has to do with the IMU & timing out. I certainly wouldn't fly until it is resolved.

Yes for sure. Can't see how to get it cold. Unless near air conditioner. I know it should be on flat surface.

Yes for sure. Can't see how to get it cold. Unless near air conditioner. I know it should be on flat surface.

Take all your beer out of the fridge and put it in there. :D Or in front of an air conditioner as well. It only has to be level when calibrating it. So get it good and cold then move it to a level place and calibrate it before it warms up. But you can put it in the fridge - many people do.

No beer. But I put it in front of Ac unit for a while. Created flat surface and checked it with a level. All is could. I will do the imu calibration soon. Looks like everything I read is saying they is mostly the problem.

upload_2016-3-26_20-52-55.png

Reactions: alokbhargava
Looks like they is it. As it says electromagnetic Interference. I'm at home now and never had Inteference. So I'm sure it's the imu. It was always slow to warm up anyway. This only happens mostly with advanced and pro.

I seen that last night in my room with tv on was trying to due firmware update which went smooth don't really know how I did it but worked

It's a little alarming that it just came off a crash and you had it all apart and back together again. But that error, from what I know is IMU related. If that doesn't fix it I would most likely wait for some senior members on this forum and their thoughts. Other than that maybe pop the lid again and recheck all the wires and connections. They are small and sometimes it is difficult to get them to connect correctly.

Reactions: Tony Cowan
Looks like they is it. As it says electromagnetic Interference. I'm at home now and never had Inteference. So I'm sure it's the imu. It was always slow to warm up anyway. This only happens mostly with advanced and pro.

But by getting it cold before calibrating the IMU will speed up the warm up.

Well it was working fine even with crash. Only after taken apart did this start. But I did notice. It makes the sound as if it needed update. Sure enough it says aircraft and cameras needs to be updated. Remote just updated successful. Did cold imu calibration. It was also successful. When I do imu check. It says no calibration needed. I'm thinking compass is in wrong place when out back together. That is all it can be. All was working well. New shell in place now and paint is dry. It. Looks awesome. But no fly zone. :(

send pic

I fixed it and flew it. She is back to 100%. Those CF props are pretty nice.

Sweet. I will touch up paint and put stripes on.

LOL- I should just make you wait in suspense ;)

redx.gif

Hows it look

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie