Getting more distance

Reaction score
I was reading about switching from CE to FCC mode and getting more distance out of my drone. I seen there were different ways to switch your controller to FCC mode. But I saw one that said on the back of the controller there’s a little switch that you can turn with the screwdriver to turn in from CE to FCC is this true does anybody know about thisThanks in advance

I saw one that said on the back of the controller there’s a little switch that you can turn with the screwdriver to turn in from CE to FCC is this true does anybody know about this
That does not work with the P34K.

That does not work with the P34K.
Thanks for your reply. Can someone please tell me what model why have it’s P3SE with one antenna on the remote control I don’t know if that’s professional advanced
Thanks in Advance

That FCC/CE switch does not exist on any P3 models.

Thanks for your reply. Can someone please tell me what model why have it’s P3SE with one antenna on the remote control I don’t know if that’s professional advanced
Thanks in Advance
That FCC/CE switch does not exist on any P3 models.
It’s not a switch it’s more like a hole with On the back of my remote control. So what is the safest way to switch to FCC email

what is the safest way to switch to FCC
There is no built-in switch. The Phantom automatically chooses FCC/CE based on the location reported by its internal GPS receiver.

There is no built-in switch. The Phantom automatically chooses FCC/CE based on the location reported by its internal GPS receiver.
So if I’m flying in the United States It Should always be an FCC right. How do I know if it’s FCC oh my go app

Magic Power 5 modification is the best way

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180710-200919.png
    Screenshot_20180710-200919.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 362

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member