Get your wetface on!

Yeah it's a bit jello though so was hesitant to use it, no matter what I did couldn't stabilise it properly..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the only benefit of going Pro is for detailed stats - which even then probably isn't worth your while. There's a few other benefits (less wait time for conversion is one I can think of off the top of my head), but I don't think it's worth the $60 a year.

I used to use Pro as well - when you could buy it for $10/month. I'd only become Pro whenever I released a video that I wanted to track the stats for. But now they only give you the option for $60/year.

That's great thanks, I'm totally new to Vimeo so haven't a clue wether it's worth it. Usually I'd just go for it but not sure as YouTube is free.

I'd like to give viewers a better experience so I suppose it's good for that and for the website as there's no ads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup. Vimeo slays YouTube. The vids look way better than they do on YouTube (IMO) and the best thing is that you can use any song you want without any copyright notices from them (although that's still technically wrong!). That's the biggest thing that sucks about YouTube.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20