General FPV Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

I am starting to write blogs about Quadcopters and various uses for them.

I have written one blog post about FPV Racers, one of my next blog posts is going to be about the Ease of use and reliability of the Phantom.

If you have the time please check it out, its not technical at all just trying to start a general blog based around drones.

Thanks

actually, you're trying to plug your quadcopter equipment sales website which has shitty prices and selection which I called out on your first and only blatant sales post in this forum. that "blog" you linked is nothing but an advertisement and I'm going to continue to call your bs out as long as you keep posting thinly-veiled sales crap, mr 2 post count.

You want to post advertisements here? partner with the site.

QYV said:
actually, you're trying to plug your quadcopter equipment sales website which has shitty price and selection which I called out on your first and only blatant sales post in this forum. that "blog" you linked is nothing but an advertisement and I'm going to continue to call your bs out as long as you keep posting thinly-veiled sales crap, mr 2 post count.

You want to post advertisements here? partner with the site.

{drops mic}

[emoji50]

I just have no tolerance for these types of shenanigans. This forum is for helping other Phantom pilots, not asshats to plug their crappy sales companies.

I love it. My mic dropping was a tip of the hat to you, sir.

Reoscorpio said:
I love it. My mic dropping was a tip of the hat to you, sir.

indeed, and a tip of the hat back to you sir :)

You must be an approved vendor to sell here.
Contact the site owner for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20