Gday from rural Australia

Reaction score
Hi all,
I live in rural Australia (Nimmitabel southern NSW) and just bought myself a DJI Mini 3. there is so many great places to film and photograph here.
I have so many questions!

First up, I dont have any trouble flying a drone as i used to have RC helicopters, so drones are easy!

My biggest problem is the tech .. I can barley turn on a computer and get on a forum , let alone download and edit photos and vids from my drone...!
I have no idea ..

So this will be a whole new learning exersise for me !

I hope everyone has a great new year!!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
Please and do be sure you have read our guidelines.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . 👍

Reactions: GFields
Hi all,
I live in rural Australia (Nimmitabel southern NSW) and just bought myself a DJI Mini 3. there is so many great places to film and photograph here.
I have so many questions!

First up, I dont have any trouble flying a drone as i used to have RC helicopters, so drones are easy!

My biggest problem is the tech .. I can barley turn on a computer and get on a forum , let alone download and edit photos and vids from my drone...!
I have no idea ..

So this will be a whole new learning exersise for me !

I hope everyone has a great new year!!
G'day from Mudgee Central West NSW, there are some great areas around Nummitabel to fly and film.
As a "more mature' person, it has been a learning curve on editing, but little by little mate. YouTube and plenty of helpful people here.
Just give it a go, with computers, you wont break it, and the original is always there on the SD card.
Good luck

Reactions: GFields and Gagey52

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl