Gday from Australia

Reaction score
Gday very excited to finally get a Dji phantom 3 professional but having a hard time just to get a camera view. Using an iPad 2 , I get to the how to connect page but the camera view doesn't come up .....any hints , very frustrated. , just want to fly !

Gday very excited to finally get a Dji phantom 3 professional but having a hard time just to get a camera view. Using an iPad 2 , I get to the how to connect page but the camera view doesn't come up .....any hints , very frustrated. , just want to fly !
Gee great forum...22 views and nothing thanks all.....

Hello. I a complete newbie. Only bought my P4 on Saturday. My first drone. Not flown her yet. Building courage and reading manual and watching YouTube video phase at the moment. I connected the controller and phantom with no problems. Both needed FW upgrades. But everything seems to work ok. But maybe worth a check? Also uninstall Go App and reinstall maybe worth a try? As I say I def no expert but saw your second post and thought I would say something for what it worth.
Good luck and I hope you get it sorted.
Safe flying (when you finally get going)
Regards
Tony

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Check list- lightning cable connect to controller and iPad- turn on controller and open dji go app-turn on phantom- make sure phantom 3 professional is selected in dji go app drop down- once connected you should be able to enter camera mode!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1