Garmin Virb elite mounted on Phantom

Reaction score
Ok, i have seen that the Garmin virb elite will mount to the phantom drones, i have a 1.1.1 so i am sure it will fit the included go pro mount. My issue is, when the garmin is mounted under the phantom drone as someone has posted a picture on this site, the camera is upside down, not having the camera yet and can try it out, does it still film the proper side up i guess you would call it inverted to get the proper view.

Reaction score
Never mind I found the Garmin virb elite manual on line and it explains that the camera can shoot upside down by changing the settings.

Reaction score
So, what's your decision? Would it be a good match for the P1? Ya gonna get one?

Can we see video if you do?

Thanks TheDroid

Reaction score
So, what's your decision? Would it be a good match for the P1? Ya gonna get one?

Can we see video if you do?

Thanks TheDroid
Yes, i am getting the Garmin Virb Elite camera, i have seen a picture on here of another member with one, and they fit on the phantoms, also have seen some youtube videos indicating they come with a whole bunch of mounts, one in particular that adapts to the gopro mounts. I was hoping for the Go Pro, but the camera is my 35yr service award from my work place and they could not get the go pro from the manufacturer i guess so they switchedd to the garmin, they gave me the choice of waiting for like ever probably or getting the garmin, so i will have it in a few weeks and i will post some pics on here to show everyone how it works.

Reactions: IflyinWY

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spudzeric