Garmin GTU10

Reaction score
Just wanted to give my two cents. Received my Garmin Gtu10 yesterday and this thing works really well. Even had my wife hide the unit so I could track it down with my cell phone, worked great! I recently purchased the Phantom and definitely find this to be a good piece of insurance in case of a runaway or etc. I just used some heavy duty Velcro and placed it o. The bottom near the serial number. I have flown 3 times and the Velcro holds well.

I think a few others on here are using the GTU10 as well and I just wanted to offer my review. Also, I did not encounter any interference.

Matt

Just purchased one myself today which is due to arrive in the morning. I read lots of differing threads on trackers and very nearly bourght a second hand 88gram Android phone for £50 to see if I could use it but the footprint was just too big.

It is painful to have to part with £150 on the hope you will never have to use it but at least it can be used for other applications/models (if i get hooked and want more!).

I think velcro is a good option as it gets stronger the more it wriggles and it makes it easy to remove. Hell if it falls off at least you should be able to find it! :mrgreen:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic