Games for practice

Reaction score
Are there any games I can do with my phantom 3 standard to improve my flight skills? I just watched the DJI Games and I could make pick up the pyramid but what other games? :)

I give up on trees lol got another idea?
No buddy I just use my P2 and go out in the field behind my house and do figure 8's and different
maneuvers to try and stay smooth with my sticks and that's about it .
I will do the 8's sideways and backwards ,just standard stuff .

No buddy I just use my P2 and go out in the field behind my house and do figure 8's and different
I'm going to get some cubes and hooks. I'm going to pick them up and move them for practice. I also might make a landing target.

Reactions: dirkclod
What else do you do for practice?

What else do you do for practice?
That's about it other than just fly .
Oh yea I forgot I throw bricks at an old tire to keep my guns in shape to hold my TX :)
mussle kiss.gif
;)

Lol :tongueout: robot chicken I just want some fun things todo with the drone instead of just flying.
Well youngblood ya just gonna have to use your imagination which I know you have and come up with something you enjoy .
Me I work on mine and just fly as that about takes up all my spare time . I wish I had your energy but have about used that
all up :)

Well youngblood ya just gonna have to use your imagination which I know you have and come up with something you enjoy .
Me I work on mine and just fly as that about takes up all my spare time . I wish I had your energy but have about used that
all up :)
:D Here's the square one

Attachments

• block.png
    block.png
    249.7 KB · Views: 348
Create an obstacle coarse with Hula-Hoops, etc.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31