Galaxy Tab S2??

Ahh ok is there another way I should format it to be able to take more space? Also I wanted to ask I have MP4 videos that run smooth and others in MOV that come out laggy , is this normal? Just the other day I was watching them all on my pic smooth and all of a sudden they are not smooth but laggy now I cannot figure it out?

You can format your micro SD card in exFAT, which allows for file larger than 4GB, but I haven't tried it and I am not sure if the Phantom will save a file larger than 4GB in exFAT.

I have only use .mp4 format so far and it plays smoothly on my computer. Haven't tried .mov yet. May be it depends on the codec software installed in your computer, it is not an efficient codec, your video playback may not be smooth.

Whats odd is that i was playing them all perfectly until i installed gopro studio on my pc, since then ita a hot or misss if they play smoothly or not. Im pissed with this ipad mini i bought the lightning adapter to sd card and come to find out the files cannot be read from the adapter because it only supports regular sd card and i ha e a micro sd with the sd adapter, im taking it back now and getting the galaxy tab s2 8 inch and will ppst feedback how it runs after i test it. If it stinks ill return it and stock to my Note 3 which i have no problems with......

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj