Galaxy tab 4 vs IPad mini 2

Reaction score
The difference is night and day. Lot less bugs, louder, clearer, faster and so on. I understand some people claim to use the tab 4 and have no issues. Not me, I couldn't fly with it due to frame lag. Here is a list from a DJI rep.

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1441211872.711853.jpg

The android device that's really working very good is the Nvidia shield.

My iPad Mini 2 has WAY too much video lag. Black screens and 4 second latency! Please help! Have all settings right!
Airplane mode on, Hardware Decode On, Cache disabled, App Refresh off, Low bit rate, updated firmware, updated iOS, what can I do?!!!

My iPad Mini 2 has WAY too much video lag. Black screens and 4 second latency! Please help! Have all settings right!
Airplane mode on, Hardware Decode On, Cache disabled, App Refresh off, Low bit rate, updated firmware, updated iOS, what can I do?!!!

What version of firmware is installed on your P3 and what firmware version of DJI GO app on your tablet/ipad?

What version of firmware is installed on your P3 and what firmware version of DJI GO app on your tablet/ipad?
Thanks for the reply! I have the latest firmware 1.4.00010 and the latest version of the app. (uninstalled and reinstalled app today)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj